What’s in it for you? A $25 Gift Certificate to be used with any vendor at the Marketplace. Of course, you’ll need to spend it on October 9, but with so many incredible vendors, that won’t be hard to do!
All you have to do is SPREAD the WORD!
Lots of ways to do it: Facebook, Twitter, Blog, Email, Skywriting, Smoke Signals… 🙂
The Not-So-Fine Print:
Using random.org, we’ll select one winner on Saturday, October 8 from all of the comments on this post. You will be notified via email. We’ll also announce the winner here and on Facebook.
Come back and comment each time you:
- Write a blog post about the Marketplace. Include important info: times, dates, place. Include a link to either our Facebook Fan Page or our Website.
- Write about the Marketplace in your Facebook status.
- Tweet about the Marketplace and include our handle @homespun so we can see it. (Sample Tweet [feel free to copy and paste!]: Shop the best handmade in Central FL at @homespunchic marketplace on Sun, Oct 9; Longwood Community Building. http://tinyurl.com/3sa8ekx)
- Someone else likes our Facebook page because of you. Have them come here and leave a comment letting us know they “liked” the page because you told them about it.
You can do each of these things one time and comment to let us know that you did for more entries:
- RSVP to our event on Facebook.
- Invite at least 10 of your Facebook friends, using the FB Event.
- Get the October 9 Marketplace mentioned/featured in a local printed publication, church bulletin, neighborhood newsletter, etc. Snap a quick picture of it and leave a comment here letting us know!
Have other ideas of how you can spread the word? Let us know and we’ll consider adding it to our opportunities.
So…got it? Spread the word, come back to this post, leave a comment letting us know what you did and you’re automatically entered to win $25 to the October Homespun Chic Marketplace! The more times/ways you spread the word, the more entries you get. Make sure you enter each thing you do in a separate comment to get the most entries. Just be mindful of your followers/friends/fans. 🙂
If you can’t make it to the Marketplace, you can still help us spread the word. If you win, you can gift your prize to someone else.
Ready? Set? GO SPREAD the WORD!